- Every stress point is reinforced with extremely strong bar-tack stitching and heavy duty metal rivets to ensure product durability
- Molded air-channels prevent over heating through ventilation and ultra-breathable fabric
- The memory foam back support is designed to provide unmatched comfort, even when wearing the belt for extended periods of time
- The carrying handles are bar-tack sewn and riveted onto the belt. These make the product easy to move around for the times you are not wearing it.
- The metal suspender rings are triple stitched onto the belt (Top outside, top inside and bottom inside). This means the rings will never rip out.
- The 2" nylon belt itself is made with a double metal buckle and a leather tip that is stitched around the entire edge. The belt will never stretch and fasten securely.
This belt felt wonderful right out of the box. It is very comfortable and gives my back superb support. The price is very reasonable when compared the other belts on the market.
I don’t know yet, I’m still waiting for it too arrive
Gatorback B400 Pro Comfort Back Support Belt
Quick shipping, good prices. I had been using the medium belt, but even at the tightest, it kept slipping down. With the small, i use the second holes and it stays up well. I like to keep the belt on top of my hips (like a backpack waist belt). For reference, i am 6' and 195#.
Cabinet installer for 50 years. Whomever is reading this. I’ve tried many carpenters bags over my 50 years. In the best way I can say it is these are the most comfortable long lasting durable bags I have ever used in my lifetime. These bags are worth every penny and then some.