- Every stress point is reinforced with extremely strong bar-tack stitching and heavy duty metal rivets to ensure that the pockets won't ever tear out
- High density nylon webbing is sewn around the outside of every pouch. The heavy duty nylon adds to the durability of the pouch and prevents fraying from constant use.
- The entire combo is on our Pro-Comfort Molded Air Channel Back Support Belt. This belt is the most innovative belt on the market with memory foam backing, patented air channels to prevent overheating and all around comfort.
- The carrying handles are bar-tack sewn and riveted onto the belt. These make the product easy to move around for the times you are not wearing it.
- Each pouch has a seamless rounded box design to maximize the space of the pouches. No more dealing with the bottom of your pouches ripping apart or losing tools in the "envelope style" pouches that taper off to a point.
- Inside of every pouch is a heavy duty plastic insert sewn in between the 1250 denier DuraTek nylon. The insert keeps the pouches from ever losing their shape and prevents tools from poking through.
- The metal suspender rings are triple stitched onto the belt (Top outside, top inside and bottom inside). This means the rings will never rip out.
- The belt itself is made with a double metal buckle and a leather tip that is stitched around the entire edge. The belt will never stretch and fasten securely.
Included on every Combo:
B101 - Carpenter's Tool Pouch
B102 - 7 Pocket Fastener Pouch
B103 - Carpenter's Single Pouch
B400 - Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
602 - Hammer Holster
604 - Tape Holder
Great pouch I love ho comfortable it is! I opted for the size medium but I highly suggest getting a size bigger. I am a size 32 pants and I’m on the last holes on my belt.. which should fit a 36..
Great belt. Have worn it atop ladders, traipsing up-and-down stairs running trim, and framing. So-far, so-good. Pockets could be subdivided a bit more with more individual compartments, but definitely enough room as is. Even on days when I'm carrying 20-30 lb of tools in this belt, nit a single back ache or soreness.
Good belt so far.It seems to be well thought out, everything is where it should be.Build quality seems above par,I am hoping it will stand up to everyday use.
Very well built but way more storage then I needed. Wish I had bought smaller set.
I’m a framer and wear tool belts 40+ hours a week so this is my opinion. Decent quality, the belt is super comfortable not gonna lie, but it doesn’t have much pockets in the pouches. The hammer loop and the tape holder are made really cheap and I don’t think they are gonna last another few months. The cats paw holder is all ripped now, probably started ripping 2 months after purchase. I’ve had this belt for almost a year and it’s still super stiff and really wide. I couldn’t pass thru the trusses! The pouches kept on hooking on the rafters and most of my tools and nails kept falling to the ground. I’m upgrading to a more expensive more durable toolbelt, I wouldn’t recommend this belt to a framer that works year round