- Every stress point is reinforced with extremely strong bar-tack stitching and heavy duty metal rivets to ensure that the pockets won't ever tear out
- High density nylon webbing is sewn around the outside of every pouch. The heavy duty nylon adds to the durability of the pouch and prevents fraying from constant use.
- The entire combo is on our Pro-Comfort Molded Air Channel Back Support Belt. This belt is the most innovative belt on the market with memory foam backing, patented air channels to prevent overheating and all around comfort.
- The carrying handles are bar-tack sewn and riveted onto the belt. These make the product easy to move around for the times you are not wearing it.
- Each pouch has a seamless rounded box design to maximize the space of the pouches. No more dealing with the bottom of your pouches ripping apart or losing tools in the "envelope style" pouches that taper off to a point.
- Inside of every pouch is a heavy duty plastic insert sewn in between the 1250 denier DuraTek nylon. The insert keeps the pouches from ever losing their shape and prevents tools from poking through.
- The metal suspender rings are triple stitched onto the belt (Top outside, top inside and bottom inside). This means the rings will never rip out.
- The belt itself is made with a double metal buckle and a leather tip that is stitched around the entire edge. The belt will never stretch and fasten securely.
Included on every Combo:
I’m a 2nd year electrical apprentices and I love these bags. They’re very comfortable organize your tools perfectly! I get complemented on them every day. 100% recommend these bags for any apprentice starting out!
This was an awesome experience. I ordered the wrong size and they sent out the new size and a free return shipping label right away. It was awesome. The tool belt is great. This is my third one. I love all the support it gives with the wide belt.
The belt is awesome. I am equipped with a tool belt the majority of my work day. A large portion of that day, more than i would like to admit, would be spent doing battle with my previous tool belt. It would pinch, work its way down (taking my pants with it), drop my tools , send my hardware flying, the list is incredible. My shoulders would be sore from fighting my hips, my hands would ache from digging through pouches or looking for tools. No more. The belt is extremely comfortable, keeps the pouches close, and maintains its position at my belt line. The pouches kept my wire nuts, staples, etc in the pouches and readily available. My tools stayed in place and were reliably where i put them. Nothing sagged, dragged, or pinched . I can focus on work and not the frustration of my self inflicted sabotage ...what a relief. Thanks a bunch Gatorback, couldn't ask for more!
I herniated my S1/L5 and L5/L4 discs. My previous belt was aggravating the pain, burning sensations and numb leg. I've put in two 60hr weeks and I'm good for my shifts. As far as I'm concerned, it's paid for itself already.
Looks great. Bought it as a present for my hubby, hopefully he will like it.
Fast delivery and ease of ordering.
Thank you. I hope I didn't make a mistake in sizing ... fingers crossed :)