This is the left handed orientation of the Gatorback B140 Tool Belt Combo.
- Every stress point is reinforced with extremely strong bar-tack stitching and heavy duty metal rivets to ensure that the pockets won't ever tear out
- High density nylon webbing is sewn around the outside of every pouch. The heavy duty nylon adds to the durability of the pouch and prevents fraying from constant use.
- The entire combo is on our Pro-Comfort Molded Air Channel Back Support Belt. This belt is the most innovative belt on the market with memory foam backing, patented air channels to prevent overheating and all around comfort.
- The carrying handles are bar-tack sewn and riveted onto the belt. These make the product easy to move around for the times you are not wearing it.
- Each pouch has a seamless rounded box design to maximize the space of the pouches. No more dealing with the bottom of your pouches ripping apart or losing tools in the "envelope style" pouches that taper off to a point.
- Inside of every pouch is a heavy duty plastic insert sewn in between the 1250 denier DuraTek nylon. The insert keeps the pouches from ever losing their shape and prevents tools from poking through.
- The metal suspender rings are triple stitched onto the belt (Top outside, top inside and bottom inside). This means the rings will never rip out.
- The belt itself is made with a double metal buckle and a leather tip that is stitched around the entire edge. The belt will never stretch and fasten securely.
Included on every Combo:
B101 - Carpenter's Tool Pouch
B102 - 7 Pocket Fastener Pouch
B400 - Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
602 - Hammer Holster
604 - Tape Holder
Based on 1 review
I love this tool belt! It has everything I need when I'm hanging ductwork in my HVAC job. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a solid well-built tool belt.